Dr. David Mok Inc. (the “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”, as appropriate) recognizes the need to protect the privacy of the personal information you provide to us with respect to your access and use of the Company’s website (www.●.com) (the “Website”).
1. Protection of Your Information. We are accountable for the information in our custody. Therefore, when we collect or use your information, we will utilize commercially reasonable safeguards to ensure its protection. It should be noted that no security procedure is currently 100% effective. Should any breach of your personal information occur, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible, as required by applicable law.
2. Type and Purpose of Collection. We collect information at various points in the Website to facilitate its use. Specifically, two types of information are collected: a. Non-Personal Information: Upon accessing the Website, certain non-personal information will be automatically collected without your knowledge or consent, such as your IP address and the referring website (“Non-Personal Information”). We use Non-Personal Information to examine our traffic and to view how our visitors use the Website. This type of information will not allow you to be personally identified. For example, we use “cookies”, which contains only certain statistical information. You can instruct your computer to inform you whenever a cookie is being sent, or you can disallow cookies through your web browser. If you do choose to disallow cookies, your experience on the Website may be diminished, or your ability to choose some of the options on the Website may be limited.
We also automatically collect certain information when you use the Website, such as a device identifier, MAC address, operating system, the browser type, the address of a referring site and your activity on the Website. This information is not treated as Personal Information unless we combine it with or link it to any of the personally identifiable information mentioned below.
b. Identifying Personal Information: To utilize the “Contact Us” portion of the Website, you may provide personal information that will allow you to be identified (“Personal Information”). This type of information will not be collected without your consent. The purposes of the collection of Personal Information are the following:
(i) To contact you;
(ii) To establish a relationship with you;
(iii) To anticipate and resolve problems with your service;
(iv) To understand your needs and desires vis-à-vis the Website and our services;
(v) To send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to us and for other marketing purposes
(vi) To share with our third-party software and services providers in order to facilitate our communications or
(vii) To update you on changes to our services or products.
We expressly acknowledge that we will not use your Personal Information for any other purposes without your consent. Further, we will only collect Personal Information to the extent necessary for the abovementioned purposes.
The Personal Information we collect will vary depending on how you are using the Website, but may include, without limitation: (i) your name, email address and photos; (ii) device information and data; (vii) Twitter, Google+ and Facebook identity; and (vii) age and gender.
Additionally, Personal Information may be used and disclosed to the extent we may deem reasonably necessary to enforce the terms of any agreement between you and us, or to protect the rights, property or safety of any person or entity.
All Personal Information is collected directly from you, the individual. We do not collect any of your personal data from any other sources. This includes any publicly accessible lists or data sources, whether in the public domain or available commercially.
3. Right to Examine Information. You have the right to examine any of your Personal Information that we collect. Should you wish to examine such information, please send us a written request to: ●.com. We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable administrative fee to access your information, as permitted by applicable law. In certain cases we may not be able to provide you with access to all of your Personal Information (ex: if the information also pertains to the Personal Information of another user).
4. Withdrawal of Consent. You may withdraw your consent to the collection of Personal Information at any time by sending a written request to ●.com. Upon receiving notice that you have revoked your consent, we will stop using your Personal Information within a reasonable time, which will vary depending on what information we have collected and for what purpose. Please note that we will send you an email confirmation upon receipt of your request. Therefore, if you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact us again with your request. If you do choose to withdraw such consent, your experience on the Website may be diminished or limited.
5. Sharing Information. We will not sell, rent or disclose to outside parties the information we collect, save and except that we may share the collected information with other parties as follows: a. Affiliated Service Providers: We have agreements with various affiliated service providers to facilitate the functioning of the Website with whom we may share the information we have collected. All administrative service providers that we use are required to have the same level of privacy protection as we have, and therefore we expect that your information will be handled with the same level of care that we employ. b. Where required by law: We may share the collected information where required by law, specifically in response to a demand from government authorities where such demand meets the legal requirements.
c. Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: We, like many businesses, sometimes hire other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and marketing agencies. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
d. Statistical Analysis: We may share Non-Personal Information and aggregated information with third parties for advertising or marketing purposes. No Personal Information will be shared in this manner.
6. External Links. The Website may contain links and references to other websites. We are not responsible for the collection, use and disclosure of information, or the privacy practices of such websites, and we expressly disclaim any liability relating thereto.
9. Persons Under 18. The Website is not marketed toward persons under the age of 18. If we discover that it has inadvertently collected Personal Information about individuals under the age 18, we may promptly delete such information.
If you have any questions regarding the surgical procedures, do not hesitate to contact us.
Saturdays and Sundays closed
Westmount QC H3Z 1V4