We are committed to accessibility for all visitors and we are always working to improve the accessibility of our website.
If you have trouble seeing web pages, the US Social Security Administration offers these tips [https://www.ssa.gov/accessibility/] for optimizing your computer and browser to improve your online experience.
• Use your computer to read web pages out loud
• Use the keyboard to navigate screens https://www.ssa.gov/accessibility/keyboard_nav.html
• Navigate forms https://www.ssa.gov/accessibility/forms_nav.html
• Get link details using title attributes https://www.ssa.gov/accessibility/title_attribute.html
• Increase text size https://www.ssa.gov/accessibility/textsize.html
• Magnify your screen https://www.ssa.gov/accessibility/magnifyscreen.html
• Change background and text colors https://www.ssa.gov/accessibility/changecolors.html
• Make your mouse pointer more visible (Windows only) https://www.ssa.gov/accessibility/mousepointer.html
Alternate Input Methods
If you need alternatives to traditional input methods such as a mouse and keyboard, there are some speech recognition applications that may help you navigate the web. Dragon Naturally Speaking [https://www.ssa.gov/accessibility/trainingDragon.html] is one such option. This software may assist with navigating a website with voice controls.
If the recommendations above do not meet your needs, we invite you to contact us for assistance.
If you have any questions regarding the surgical procedures, do not hesitate to contact us.
Saturdays and Sundays closed
Westmount QC H3Z 1V4